We are always on the look out for talented people. If you have a mix of skills that you think make a splash on the web get in touch. We are always looking to develop our talent pool.
Web developers needed…keep on coding
Do you want to become part of a growing cutting-edge agency? Work on the latest technology and be a leader in the pack. We are looking for a web developer with that something extra. You will be an experienced with content management systems and develop front end websites using HTML4/5 and CSS2/3. It is desirable that you have PHP and .NET web developer who treats development as more than just your ‘day job’. As a matter of course you keep yourself up to date with the latest development technologies and practices.
Somebody that is comfortable with challenge, conscious of quality, creative, dynamic and motivated towards serious career progression, job affiliation and healthy financial reward.
Essential skills and experience
- Min 1 year commercial web development experience
- Working understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Extensive knowledge of usability, accessibility and W3C standards
- Strong analytical skills for technical problem solving
- Ongoing creative development of core websites
- Identify and implement improvements in current website
- Produce documentation for all projects
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, JQuery
- HTML / CSS / CSS2 (table-less designs) / good UI design skills
- Experience creating public facing websites for multiple browsers
- Understanding of website performance best practice
- Understanding of SEO and PPC would be an advantage
Need a promotion? Online marketing experts required…
Due to our continued expansion we are currently looking to recruit an experienced SEO manager to join our established team based in Liverpool. You will report to the Development Manager and be responsible for creating content, forming and maintaining relationships with third party content providers. A working knowledge of website structure and content management systems is required.
Due to expansion this role with give you the opportunity to work with the marketing team to oversee the creation, management, implementation and development of the company’s Social Media Strategy. The role works across the whole company and will be a vital to supporting all the various teams and ensuring consistency in the voice and cultivating a social media network.
To be responsible for the implementation of organic search engine and social strategies and campaigns on our website(s) which build traffic to our clients sites.
• Develop sustainable SEO strategies
• Creating and presenting website audits
• Generating content requirement documents to outline new content
• To stay up to date in new developments in SEO and actively researching, testing and proposing new approaches for improving search engine rankings
• To be able to work independently, as well as being able to communicate well between the Marketing and IT departments.
• Good organisational skills
• To be able to prioritise workload and works to deadlines
• Good ability in use of Microsoft Office and experience with CMS Systems
• Previous SEO and website administration experience
• An in depth understanding of search engines, search engine optimisation and factors that influence high rankings especially in Google
• Ability to identify SEO and SEM trends and new technologies
• An understanding of how PPC sits alongside SEO within the marketing mix
• Ability to work and drive things forward on own initiative
• Work with PR & Marketing teams of clients to fully integrate all offline marketing communications with online channels
• Customer Acquisition through all online routes to market such as Advertising, Sales Promotions, PR, Partnerships and Affiliations
• Work closely with the other Marketing Executives in upholding the same day-to-day creative and brand across all customer acquisition
• Assist with managing sponsored links expenditure either directly, or through an agency to deliver maximum hits at the minimum cost.